If your vehicle has been impounded by a police department or towed for unauthorized parking, the following is a general guideline of the necessary paperwork you will need in order to claim your vehicle:
- All impound releases are by APPOINTMENT ONLY
- Call Luther Towing at (651) 788-9005 to schedule an appointment and to verify the impound lot where your vehicle is located.
- Valid Driver’s License and/or Government Issued Photo Identification Card (passport, military ID card or state issued ID card).
- Proof of Ownership – Vehicle Title, Vehicle Registration, Bill of Sale, Valid Insurance policy
- All fees are to be paid with CASH ONLY
- If a “Hold” has been placed on your vehicle by any police agency, you must obtain a release form from that agency before the vehicle can be released.
- Ask us about our towing specials!
Luther Towing was dispatched to my disabled car via Progressive Insurance roadside assistance. The driver contacted me en route to my location and he arrived almost immediately. My car was inoperable and was inside of a parking garage, but the driver was able to figure out how to extract it safely. The equipment used (flatbed) was new, clean and in perfect working order. It sucked that my car broke down, but the professional manner in which the tow was handled by Luther made me feel a little better. Highly recommended.